• Update: 21/01/2020

So apparently today is ‘Quitters Day’

The day people are most likely to give up on their New Years goals.

Here’s what I say about that...

Go right ahead and QUIT.

Quit focusing on negatives and missing the positives
Quit being sad about what you can’t do and focus on what you can
Quit giving up on yourself
Quit turning to food for comfort
Quit bailing out when it gets tough
Quit giving up because you didn’t hit your long term goal the day after starting
Quit beating yourself up for being human
Quit taking notice of any negative people in your life
Quit focusing on stuff that accounts for 5% of success while neglecting what accounts for the other 95%
Quit starting and stopping
Quit comparing your life to someone else’s personal highlight reel - aka - Facebook/Insta
Quit feeling like you’re not good enough
Quit settling for anything other than what you want

Quit all that stuff.

But whatever you do

Don’t quit on yourself.

Doesn’t matter if you’re wanting to become a human athletic machine who can punch through walls and outrun a train, or simply become someone who doesn’t get outa breath walking from the car to the shop.

Get after it.

Every day.

Do what needs to be done.

And if you have a https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t3e/1/16/1f62b.png");">? day?

Have a better one the next day.

That’s it.

Keep smashing it team!!! https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t6c/1/16/2764.png");">❤️https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t6c/1/16/1f4aa.png");">?